Bihar DLRS Recruitment Notification Released for 2506 various posts the online application will be available from 27 September 2022: – The authorities at the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar just lately introduced the vacancies for various posts. They have declared the availability of openings for Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers. Interested candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for recruitment accordingly. The online application window will turn on soon and the aspirants need to apply before the cut-off date. The Bihar DLRS authorities have released their respective notifications for recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Application Dates, Procedure, and a lot more data are mentioned in the Recruitment Notification pdf. Check all the details in the next article and apply online for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment Notification 2022
The candidates who are in getting recruited by the Bihar Directorate of Land Records and Survey can soon apply for the recruitment of various posts. The authorities have published all the details pertaining to the recruitment through notifications. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application procedure, and selection process and apply online from 27 September 2022. The candidates who will ship in their application bureaucracy before 21 October 2022 will be shortlisted for the recruitment procedures.
The selection of the candidates for the posts will be fully on the foundation of advantage and will be ready on the foundation of observations of the rankings of the candidates in the Matriculation, Inter, Graduation, and Post Graduation Marks. Each stage will comprise a certain weight. A complete of 2506 vacancies have been introduced and the applicants are required to be eligible in order to be thought to be for the recruitment rank record for the publish of their choice.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar DLRS Recruitment|
|Authority||Directorate of Land Records and Survey DLRS|
|Advertisement Number||01/2022: Assistant Settlement Officers
|Number of Vacancies||2506|
Assistant Settlement Officers
|Recruitment Application Mode||Online|
|Application||27 September 2022|
|Deadline for Application||21 October 2022|
|Recruitment Process||Merit List and Eligibility|
Vacancies Details of Various Posts in Bihar DLRS
The Directorate of Land Records and Survey has introduced vacancies for the posts of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers. Combined, the availability of 2506 vacancies has been declared. However, the openings for every publish differs as per the requirement of the department. Additionally, the respective vacancies have been dispensed and reserved relying on the Reservation Criteria of the Bihar DLRS. Check the detailed vacancies here:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||UR||BC||EBC||BC-W||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|1.||Assistant Settlement Officer||41||6||24||5||3||15||2||96|
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts in DLRS Bihar
The authorities have introduced general eligibility criteria along with explicit educational eligibility stipulations. The aspirants must fulfill every of the following if they want to get recruited for the publish of their selection:
- The candidates must be nationals and residents of India.
- The decrease age limit for the publish of Kanoongo and Amin has been introduced as 18 years.
- For other posts, the applicants must be more than 21 years of age.
- The authorities have introduced that the higher age limit for all male candidates is 37 years.
- For feminine candidates, the higher age limit has been declared as 40 years.
- The higher age limit is relaxable as per the reservation category pointers for age relaxations.
Educational Qualification Requirements
|S.No.||Post||Education Qualification Requirements||Work Experience Requirements|
|1.||Assistant Settlement Officer||Bachelors in Engineering BE or a Bachelors Degree in Technology in Civil Engineering Trade bought from any recognized establishment by the Government of India||2 Years|
|2.||Kanoongo||Diploma in Civil Engineering bought from any recognized establishment by the Government of India||2 Years|
|3.||Amin||Diploma in Civil Engineering bought from any recognized establishment by the Government of India||,|
|4.||Clerk||Undergraduate or Bachelors Degree in any box or stream bought from any recognized establishment by the Government of India||,|
Apply Online for Bihar DLRS Various Vacancy
In order to apply for the recruitment of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers in the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar, the candidates have to ship in totally filled-out application bureaucracy. The bureaucracy will be available online on the official Bihar DLRS portal. They will have to fill out the bureaucracy prior to the application cut-off dates. The following steps need to be followed by the aspirants ao as to apply:
- Open the official portal of the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar at dlrs.bihar.gov.in,
- On the Home page, check the What’s New section.
- All the latest recruitment details and links will be flashing in the field.
- Tap on the link to apply for the Recruitment of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers 2022,
- The Application Form will be available in two languages, Hindi and English.
- The aspirants need to input all the required details in the application form, as it should be.
- Post that, they must upload all the important documents in the specified codecs and sizes.
- Pay the appropriate fee, if required, using the available payment strategies. As of now, the authorities have not been notified referring to any application fee. In case they fee a certain quantity for the procession of programs, the candidates must pay that or else their programs will not be thought to be complete and will be thereafter, rejected.
- Finally, faucet on the Submit possibility in order to apply effectively.
- Lastly, the candidates have additional urged to Print the totally crammed application form for comfort in the long run.
Bihar DLRS Various Vacancy Online Form Important Links
The last date to fill out the application form for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 has been introduced as 21 October 2022.
Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers will be decided on in the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar on the foundation of advantage which will be ready on the foundation of rankings of the candidates in the Matriculation, Inter, and Graduate ranges.