Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022:The Central university of Karnataka has not too long ago released the notification for admission to multiple UG classes. The starting date of the online registration, registration fee payment and filling up of online most well-liked colleges is the twenty first of September,2022 from 10 AM onwards. The finish date of filling up the online application is the thirtieth of September,2022 up to 6:00 PM. It is obligatory for the candidates to check in themselves in the SAMARTH Portal before applying for the admission process. In this article, we will speak about in element the application process for admission and will also provide important info and dates relating to the admission process.
In addition to this, we will also provide the important links similar to the admission process at the finish of this article that will certainly help the applicant in filling up the CUK online application form for the years 2022 to 2023.
Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022-Summarization
|Class of the Article||Admission Process|
|Name of the University||Central University of Karnataka|
|Admissions For||Under Graduate Courses|
|Mode of Admission||Online|
Candidates possessing – CUET(UG) Score-2022
Principal Dates for Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022
The scholars are all the time at a loss for words about the cardinal dates relating to the admission process as they visit many other web sites as a substitute of the official website. Therefore, we advise the scholars to visit the official website regularly. Here, we are offering the desk that will only specify the important dates similar to the admission process of CUK for the Undergraduate classes for the year 2022 to 2023.
|Affairs||Date and Time to be Noted(Tentative)|
|Commencement Date -Online Registration, Fee Payment, Filling up form and personal tastes for the path and importing of documents also||twenty first of September,2022 from 10:00 AM onwards|
|End date||thirtieth of September,2022 until 6 PM only|
|List of the candidates effectively registered||third of October,2022,5 PM|
|Addressing the Objection for application||From the third of October,2022 to the sixth of October,2022|
|Documents verification and work out on benefit checklist by the admission panel||From the 4th of October to the 7th of October,2022|
|Announcement of the first benefit checklist||eighth of October,2022, 5 PM|
|End Date for 1st-semester fee payment||Till 12th of October,2022, 5 PM|
|Announcement of 2d benefit checklist||thirteenth of October,2022. 5 PM|
|End Date for fee payment of 1st semester||sixteenth of October,2022, 5 PM|
|Beginning of the categories||seventeenth of October,2022|
|For the vacant seats, determination relating to admission will be taken later||TBA|
Online Application Process for CUK Admission 2022
The candidates eligible for applying to the Central University of Karnataka in the undergraduate classes should follow the below steps for the online application process. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, the candidates have to log in to the official website of the authority ie https://www.cuk.ac.in/.
- After this, the homepage will get opened will multiple icons.
- On the backside left aspect, there will be a section for “Quick Links”.
- Under that, the pupil will in finding a link to the “UG Admissions Samarth Portal”.Tap on that. A brand new page will get open.
- On the new page, the candidate has to do registration in the Samarth Portal if not done before by clicking on the new registration.
- Now a pupil registration form will get open. There the candidate has to fill in his or her CUET Application number and the birth date should be strictly according to the elegance tenth and 12th marksheet. The candidate should check in with an lively email Id as the password and additional conversation will be done by that only. The registration charges will be paid here only.
- Then fill in the captcha verification code as proven in the symbol and click on the “Register” icon present there. The candidate will obtain a password in their registered email identification.
- Ultimately, the candidate is registered in the Samarth portal.
- Now the candidate has to log in once more by filling up the credentials such as the CUET Application number and password.
- After login, the candidates are steered to fill in the details according to their tenth and 12th mark sheets only.
- The path possible choices should be made correctly and should be locked accordingly.
The registration charges according to the various classes are as follows and charges once paid will not be refunded in any case:
|Female-(UR, OBC and EWS)||Rs 250/-|
|Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe, PwD||Rs 100/-|
Documents Required Prior to Filling Online Form
The eligible candidates applying for the application should stay these documents in a position before filling up the form. The layout of the file should be JPG or PDF and its dimension should not be more than 500kb. The checklist of doctors is as follows:
There are 40 seats in each and every of the classes introduced by the central university of Karnataka.
CUK has supplied a overall of 9 classes of undergraduate for admission.
Students can apply for a overall of 5 methods according to their eligibility criteria and the paper they have opted for in their CUET UG 2022 examination.