NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022: The National Institute of Technology, Patna has released the notification for the put up of Technical Assistant. The online application process has already began on the sixteenth of September,2022 and will finish on the third of October,2022. The candidates applying for this put up should observe that the mode of payment for this application form is online only. The approaching paragraphs of this article will contain all the details referring to the vacancy. The details will come with the procedure for applying this application form, eligibility criteria and the number of vacancies for the recruitment.
At the finish of this article, we will provide the direct link for the application process. In addition to this, the candidate will also acquire get entry to to the important links referring to the NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022.
NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
The highlights of the Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
|Name of the Designation||Technical Assistant|
|Recruiting Authority||National Institute of Technology, Patna|
|Number of vacancies||19|
|Grade Pay||Rs 4200/-|
|Application Payment mode||Online|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|
NIT Patna TA Recruitment 2022 Schedule
The important dates referring to the NIT Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 have been given below in the form of a desk. The candidates can indubitably check out the desk and then can strategise issues accordingly.
|Milestones||Dates to be famous|
|Commencement of the online application form submission||sixteenth of September,2022|
|End date for online fee submission||1st of October,2022|
|End date for online application submission||third of October,2022|
|Deadline for the submission of printout of the crammed application form with the required supporting documents||tenth of October,2022, 5 PM|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Patna Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
The scholars applying for the recruitment must go through the eligibility criteria correctly so that they do not finish up losing their important time as well as cash. The eligibility criteria is divided into two classes, which we will speak about it in a sequential method in the coming paragraphs.
1. Essential Educational Qualification
The applicant should possess a Bachelor of Engineering or Technology or MCA with a first-class mark or equivalent CGPA in the similar topics from an licensed university or institute
Should possess a degree in engineering with the first category in the similar box from an licensed institute or university.
should possess a bachelor’s stage in science with the first category from an licensed university or institute
Should possess a grasp’s stage in science from an licensed university or institute with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The applicant can to find the detailed eligibility criteria by clicking on the link here>>> Detailed Qualification
2. Age Criteria
The age limit for the candidates is proven in the desk below:
|Schedule caste or tribe||Relaxation of 5 years|
|PWD UR||Relaxation of 10 years|
|Other Backward Classes(NCL)||Relaxation of 3 years|
|Person with Disability (OBC (NCL)||Relaxation of 13 years|
|Person with Disability (SC/ST)||Relaxation of 15 years|
It is to be famous that the age limit will be strictly calculated according to the third of October,2022.
NIT Patna TA 2022-Procedure to Apply Online
As mentioned on the official website, the procedure to apply online for TA is composed of two phases:
- First is online payment for the application process.
- The 2d one is the Submission of an Online application.
It is strictly really useful for the scholars to use the same email identity in the above two phases.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website ie https://www.nitp.ac.in/.
- The “Notice” section will appear. There the candidate can to find the link “Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant”.Tap on that.
- The application page will get open.
- Now the candidates need to pay the charges.
- To pay the charges the candidate has to make a selection the department moderately for which the candidate is applying ie “National Institute of Technology Technical Assistant Recruitment”.
- Now fill in the email deal with and captcha. Then click on to ‘seek’ icon.
- If the candidate is not registered, the message will get flash on the display screen.
- Fill in the elementary details like the Candidate’s Name, energetic telephone number and the category to which he or she belongs.
- After this, the applicant has to make a payment. After the payment candidate can download the payment receipt for there as well. Now, the Registration of the candidate is complete.
- Now the candidate has to signal in once more by filling up his/her email identity.
- An OTP will be received by the candidate on his registered email identity.
- Fill up the OTP and check it.
- Now the candidate has signed in their profile.
- Now the applicant should moderately fill in his educational details.
- After filling in all the obligatory details, the candidate will have to submit the application form.
- Now the candidate has to take the printout of the application form and have to ship the same documents uploaded and with the proof of payment along with self-attestation. They have to ship the documents to the following deal with given below:
Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800
The documents should only be despatched by velocity put up or registered put up and should not achieve later than the tenth of October or on the same date.
Documents to Upload and Send
The following documents listed should be uploaded with the online form and have to be enclosed with the documents to be despatched.
NIT Patna TA Recruitment Application Fees
The applicants have to pay other charges according to the category they are applying. The charges are as below:
NIT Patna TA Recruitment 2022: Important Links
Yes, there is one vacancy for the EWS Section in Technical Assistant NIT Recruitment 2022.
The candidates applying for this exam should touch the department through this email email@example.com,
No, the structure is specified in the official notification. The candidate can seek for that in the official notification.