TTD Online Special Entry Darshan | Booking Timing Slot | Laddu Booking Home Delivery: Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple, Andhra Pradesh is one of the maximum prestigious and deeply recognized temples throughout the nation. Devotees from all over the global visit the temple to worship the Lord Venkateshwara. However, since the coronavirus pandemic, the number of sufferers on the premises has been limited. Therefore, an online portal, TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) has been evolved that would permit the pilgrims to e-book their access online in order to avoid the crowd throughout their visit. One can purchase the price tag online and e-book their rooms as well through the portal.
Follow the article until the finish to acquire every bit of knowledge on TTD online products and services. Here, we have shared the procedures to e-book the particular access price tag for darshan and lodging at cheap costs. Some of the important tips that must be taken care of are also mentioned.
Overview- TTD Online Services
|Article on||TTD Online Services, Special Entry Darshan Booking|
|Portal Name||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Temple Location||Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Online acquire of the price tag to visit the Tirumala Tirupati Temple|
|Accommodation Availability||Check below|
|Helpline Number||1800 425 4141|
Tirupati Balaji Special Entry Darshan
Due to the outbreak of the infectious COVID-19, the government suggests keeping up social distancing and mass gatherings. Since then the Tirupati Balaji temple authorities have limited the number of pilgrims in the holy position. Devotees from round the globe want to visit and search the blessings of the Lord Venkateshwara. Hence, the authorities have issued some tips and directions that have to be followed by the pilgrims in view of the coronavirus.
- All the in visiting the holy shrine must purchase the price tag online from the TTD Online Services portal.
- A certain quantity has to be paid to e-book the access (inclusive of a free Laddu).
- All the guests must have a proper sanitation package with themselves.
- Face mask must be worn within the temple premises at all occasions.
- Pilgrims visiting must have their COVID-19 negative document at least 72 hours from the date of visit.
How to e-book TTD Online Special Entry Darshan online?
Follow the steps given below to sign in your self for the TTD Special Entry Darshan.
- Firstly, all vacationers need to visit the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanamas.
- From the aspect menu bar under the Login tab, click on the “Special Entry Darshan” choice.
- Clicking on it will pop up a discussion field exhibiting the COVID-19 tips.
- Tick the checkbox, if you agree with all.
- After that, make a selection the dates you want to visit.
- If the slots are available for the mentioned time period, you will be requested to sign in your self on the portal.
- The TTD Registration Form will open.
- Proceed accordingly and fill in all the required knowledge on the form, such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Contact details
- Date of Birth
- Residence details
- Photo ID proof and details
- Details of members of the family touring along, if any.
- After that, submit the details and create a password for your TTD profile.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Pay the required quantity of Rs. 300 by means of online mode of payment.
- Take a printout of the effectively crammed application form and payment receipt for upcoming events.
TTD Special Entry Darshan Online Application Fee
All the applicants need to pay a sum of Rs. 300/- for availing of the TTD online carrier of Special Entry Darshan. The quantity can be paid by means of any online mode of payment that includes UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
It must be famous that it is mandatory to raise the hard copy of the payment receipt to the temple. Failure to produce so when requested will forbid you to input the premises.
- Pilgrims must stay the bodily copy of the Photo ID proof used at the time of reserving.
- Entry of kids below the age of 12 years is free.
- All the passengers enlisted in a group price tag must document in combination.
- Only the conventional attires can be permissible on the temple premises.
- No shoes is allowed within the temple.
- No digital system or baggage must be carried to the temple.
How to e-book Accommodation on the TTD Online Portal?
Pilgrims must e-book their lodging previously to avoid any bother at the last minute. The same can be done by means of the TTD Online Services portal. Follow the below-given steps for reserving lodging.
- Go to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanamas online internet portal.
- Click on the “Accommodation” tab from the menu sidebar.
- You can e-book lodging only after your access is showed.
- As you click on the said choice, a Consent form will appear.
- Read all the tips moderately and agree to them if acceptable.
- Now, you will be ready to see the available slots for the 4 months.
- The availability of the lodging is marked by other colours, such as
- Green denotes Available
- Red denotes Seat Quota complete
- Blue denotes Seats not released
- Gray denotes Slots unavailable
- Click on your date of visit, and check the availability of rooms.
- If available, proceed by making the payment for the most popular room.
- Save the receipt of the same for long run use.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams – Important Links
Kindly allow us to know how you in finding the above article in the remark field below.